Trina solar panel is a Chinese company located in province of Jiangsu, and it’s also has so many branches in in Europe, Asia etc.
This company is founded in 1997 develop by Chinese man name Jifan Gao and produces so many products like solar modules, solar cell etc.
From past few years this company was listed in the top 100 world fastest growing companies.
Trina solar company offers different series of solar panels:
- This product can maximize your saving potential
- Highest standard of quality
- The high performance solar solution
- Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
- Better performance and safety for your rooftop
- The more sustainable option
- Higher 1500V system savings
- Stronger design for enhanced reliability
Four important things to check:
There are varies companies who sell solar panels, but wherever you buy solar panel, always consider following things.
From these points, you should evaluate, which solar panel suits your condition the most.
- Reliability and performance.
The normal solar panels cost is 3$ to 5$ per Watt.
To identify the range of price for Trina Solar panel is good or not review multiple quotes with different solar equipment’s options before making a decision.
Most Trina solar system are typically priced between 2.56$ and 3.26$ per Watt, which makes them a good value in the market for home solar.
Solar panel efficiency term refers to how well solar panel captures the sunlight and convert it into useful electricity.
So a high efficiency solar system will produce more electricity than a lower efficiency system of same size. For this reason a higher efficiency rating is generally preferable.
The efficiency of Trina solar panels vary depending on the type of modules that are selected for system.
Across Trina solar product, cell have an efficiency rating of 15.2% to 17.8%. This thing puts the vast majority of solar panel fall into the standard efficiency range of solar.
- Trina solar company got ISO 14001 certificate science 2008.
- This company become full member of PV cycle from year of 2010 and offers free return and recycling of used cell and modules.